TriSalus has a singular purpose – to create a new reason for hope among patients with primary and metastatic liver and pancreatic solid tumors. We create, develop and commercialize innovative therapies using our three-pronged therapeutic approach combining immunomodulation therapy, tumor-killing agents and a proprietary intravascular regional delivery technology, TriNav, to help overcome the substantial challenges associated with treating solid tumors. As of January 2020, TriNav was approved by CMS for Transitional Pass Through reimbursement. After review, CMS determined that TriNav met the narrow program eligibility criteria including demonstration of substantial clinical improvement compared to existing devices.
Who We Are Looking For:
TriSalus is looking for Sr. Regional Oncology Business who will be a vital member of our sales team. As a Sr. Regional Oncology Business Manager, you will have the opportunity to sell a medical device technology that stands alone in its field and changes the way we treat high mortality liver and pancreatic cancer. In this role, you will:
- Navigate complex hospital sales cycles to drive penetration in current accounts and develop new ones.
- Demonstrate the full value of TriSalus’ proprietary Pressure Enabled Drug Delivery devices by communicating the total impact of our therapies on physicians’ efficacy and patient outcomes.
- Develop and execute strategies and plans to achieve/exceed sales quota for assigned territory. Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities. Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s practice patterns and develop a conversion strategy specific to each customer.
- Ensure maximum coverage of all accounts within territory area to maintain optimum level of exposure
- Collaboratively leverage all internal resources including: R&D, Clinical, Marketing, Customer Care, Legal, Reimbursement Partners and Distribution partners.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of competitive products, features, and strengths in relation to the company’s products.
- Build and execute a territory strategy, including assessment of all hospitals and physicians, identifying and executing on areas of opportunity
- Strive to be a thought leader in the industry, healthcare economics, and reimbursement and participate in industry events by attending trade shows, association programs and conferences.
- Utilize and contribute to our sales methodology and processes.
- Provide price quotes, suggest products to meet case requirements, and ensure their orders are properly placed.
- Provide quality support to help accounts achieve procedural success and superior outcomes of the TriNav system.
- Participate in physician training and case observations when necessary.
- Serve as trusted technical expert for the TriNav procedure and products. Provide technical support for centers performing TriNav, providing technical case support consistent with the instructions for use. Educate accounts on proper indications for TriNav procedures.
- Represent TriSalus at industry conferences.
Are you someone who can drive big ideas to help transform our organization to set new standards in cancer care?
We are always searching for sales superstars, so if this sounds like you but you’re in another region please apply as well.
Education & Certifications:
B.S. or B.A. from an accredited University or College
Master’s Degree preferred
Previous experience with physician preference items in the Cath Lab or IR lab
Must have a minimum of 5 years medical device experience, Preferably in radiology
Interventional Oncology/Locoregional Therapy experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Must be able to demonstrate tenacity, creativity, drive, can-do-attitude, and intellectual prowess
Must be willing to travel as required by the position
Must have demonstrated examples of excellent consultative selling skills – awards, ranks
Must have the ability to develop collegial relationships
Excellent verbal communication, written communication and presentation skills
Must be flexible and responsive in order to address pressing field issues
Relationships with Interventional Radiologists desired
Must have ability and confidence to call on various stakeholders: c- suite, departmental directors, managers, etc.
TriSalus Life Sciences is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.